Sign-up now to receive a prize list as soon as they become available – www.CarriageFestival.com
We’re returning to Mullet Hall Equestrian Center on Johns Island, S.C. so that members can take advantage of the twenty-plus
miles of beautiful carriage trails. Mullet Hall’s permanent stalls and bathrooms (with showers) offer the best of accommodations for horses and people. Stalls are available at a special rate of $25 per stall for the duration of your stay.
This casual, fun weekend is open to anyone wanting to bring driving or riding horses. We will have a welcome party on Thursday, April 6, and a casual lunch on Saturday, April 8. CAA Driver Proficiency Evaluations will be available, on a sign-up basis, on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Otherwise, you are free to enjoy the facility as you wish.
The 2017 CAA Trip to the Royal Windsor Horse Show includes:
• Six nights’ accommodations (room type of your choice; rooms are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis)
• Full english breakfast daily
• Afternoon tea on Tuesday
• Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday
• entrance tickets to the Royal Windsor Horse Show (Wednesday through Sunday)
• Covered grandstand seats and admittance to the members’enclosure at the horse show
• drinks party hosted by George & Eileen Bowman
• After-marathon drinks party at the Christopher Hotel
• Farewell dinner on Sunday
• … and other surprises yet to be confirmed!